Sunday, December 07, 2008

NDPT #18 Aftermath

Things always look more bleak when you drink.
It's not so bad! : )

Anyway NDPT #18 Matt Hensley wandered back to the game and came out the big winner last night. And as hard as it is for me to type this out. Steve "All-In" Allman is the NDPT Points Champion of 2008. Seriously though, Congratulations!!!

I went back and figured my win/loss from last night, and despite turning belligerent and exiting the cash game post haste, I made a few bucks. Of course I didn't cash in the tournament, but I did pick up 2 bounties for $10, and then cashed out for like $52 in the cash game. So, I paid in $25 + $20 and ended up with $62, for a $17 profit for the evening. Then, I decided to throw caution to the wind and fired up Bodog! I three tabled at $25 buyin, full-ring NLHE, and made another $21. So, like I said it wasn't too bad of a night after all. Yeah, I should prolly drink less when playing huh! : )

Anyway, time to call this a post, I gotta head to the store and pick up supplies for todays football game. Steelers vs. Cowboys! Big Red says I gotta cheer for the Cowboys!!!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: