Friday, February 09, 2007

H.O.R.S.E.


H.O.R.S.E. can be FUN! Just don't have so much fun that you forget what round you're currently in and make that phenomenal RAZ hand and find out your playing 7card stud. Okay luckily it was for cheap. The $.50/$1.00 NLHE tables were no place to have a good time, last night. I was up and down, but seldom above the $100 I sat in with. I had at least 4 guys at the table last night that were pushers. There was NO LIMPING ALLOWED at all. No free cards. It was typically $3.50 to see the flop if not more. I dropped AQos and other somewhat worthy hands a number of times post flop, when they didn't hit. I hit a few good hands, a couple of nice plays. But eventually regardless of my preflop raise with or without cards to back it, there came a couple of guys who had decided they were going to run the table. It was working. I don't think they were in packs last night, just a lot of similar minded individuals at the table. Sharks will attack one another if provoked. I wasn't going up and/or down. I cashed out just under my buy-in but the earned Bonus Dollars put me over the top by $3.50-ish. I decided to check out the H.O.R.S.E. ring games. I sat down with $5.00, and had an absolute ball. I was up a buck and a half at one point, but in the end what I lost was paid for in the bonus dollars again. BUT I was having a blast! I could see where that game could be good and bad. Bad, cause it's easy to make a mistake. Good, cause you'll never get bored at anything. There's just so much to be thinking about! I'll play it at those low limits only, THANK YOU! Still if I'm ever just cravin' some card play/action, that's the place to go.
Tonight, I just gotta remember to stop friggin' around and play the game. Cards tonight at Casa du Shuman. I gotta loosen up and be prepared to dump when appropriate. I really need a BIG WIN! WHOYAHHHH! I'm a junkie aren't I?!
This day is dragging on and on.
Regards,
cheer_dad

No comments: