Friday, February 02, 2007

Montezuma's Revenge

For dinner last night, Big Red and I headed to the "Ranch" with the Riordans. We all had a GREAT time! A couple of pitchers of margaritas on the rocks, made the haze of the day just melt away. Home for a little tube, sumpin'sumpin', to bed and day is done, right? Apparently not... 3:00am rolls around, and my gut has taken a turn south. Stomach sours...feels as if an alien is going to burst out, and grin it's deadly smile. Well that didn't happen, but seconds later, I was shall we say, "seein' Mexican again!" Montezuma and ALL his cronies! Following that gut wrenching turn of events...all was good again. Back to sleep and at work by 6:30am. Go figure! I've come to the conclusion that me and margs just aren't going to get along. Mind you, I was NOT drunk, believe it our not. Just my stomach anymore is too acidic. I imagine that work has had a decided impact on that. Stress again takes its toll. But whadya gonna do, huh!?

This day is almost over, at least the work portion of it. Tonight, at 7:00pm I'll be playin' cards at the Yanok's. No, not online...I'm taking a few days off from that to clear the head, before wandering into the variance streak again. It can only help to keep me from going on tilt. Tonight's just to go and have a good time! I want to work on some other aspects of my game. The people watching portion of the thing, someday, hoping to make the cards irrelevant. :) Yeah...DARE TO DREAM, cheer_dad! No, seriously tonight's just about fun, nothing more, nothing less. We'll see how it goes.

Actually I'm really looking forward to it!

Shuffle up and deal BABY!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: