Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oops I did it again



This was my alter-ego over the weekend, during the Saturday tournament. The anger from within boiled to the surface and flowed out over the folks present, I'm currently trying to make amends for my behavior. But, we'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out in the end. I've given enough lip service to this otherwise, in emails to the group, postings to various forums and a lot of phone calls, so I won't beleaguer the issue here anymore. Suffice it to say, I had a meltdown at the tournament and I wish it hadn't happened. So that was my Oops I did it again moment for the weekend. BUT mine didn't hold a candle to this one...
Brit what's up girl? Is life so bad with K-Fed gone? I can't really believe that would be true. I'd have to think it'd be an improvement. What are you doing to yourself. Get it together! Then again, that whole bald look has worked for a few other beauties. Like Demi...and Sigourney. Skip the ode to Sinead O'Connor thing though. Never worked for anyone that I knew! Anyway, I guess what I took away from this was that as bad as things seem to get for me, apparently they just aren't all that bad! I'm keeping my hair! It's trying to leave me gradually, but I'll keep it for as long as I can without trying the comb-over!


I played a little $2/$4 today after doing lousy at low level No Limit earlier, and being screwed again by online blackjack. It really is evil. I'm back up to $788 as a result of moving up. I hit a few phenomenal hands that got me out of the cellar. So I'm about $60 off of the level I was at before taking the big hit. So that's something. Maybe the variance will come to an end. Although, my tilt move of moving up is the only thing that saved the night. :)

This has been a long weekend for me, and tomorrow is the first day back to work for me. It'll be a long one I'm sure! But it'll be a Wednesday already! HUMP DAY, PEOPLE!!!

Maybe we'd should round out the week, with another Poker Game on Friday or Saturday. HMMMM, now there's a thought!

Enough rambling for tonight, save something for another day.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: