Friday, November 07, 2008

Bug Pix!


As promised... here's some shots of my baby girl's car. It's a peppy little thing! Yes, it's a standard. Yes, she whined some about that fact but in my firm "dad-voice" I piped her down! I told her to trust me, I'd have her driving a stick shift in no time. Sorry the pictures aren't better, but hey it was raining outside at the time. I'll work with her this weekend, and get that clutch foot/leg in shape real quick.


She's got herself worked up for nothing as most of you already know. We were all a little skiddish when we had to learn to drive one ourselves, but now much like riding a bike, even after a number of years we never forget how it's done. I made her feel a little bit better when I told her that her mother "stalled" in it twice yesterday... once while trying to show off to the Wolfe Clan. That one was priceless.



Anyway, I wanted to get these posted up for the world to see. I know this pales by comparison to the major things going on in our world today, but this is a pretty big deal to us in our little corner of the 'burbs.
And ya gotta admit... it's kinda cute isn't it!!!
Later all, and South plays football again tonight. Let's GOOOOOO Patriots!!!
Regards,
cheer_dad

No comments: