Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Here there be snow!

Things are "delayed" today, at least as far as my kids are concerned. Schools for the most part are on a 2-hour delay today in our area as a result of the first real snowfall of the year. Maybe they'll be less grumpy. I'm getting them to school today, so I'm still at home, waiting for "go time." I'll also be late for training, but I've already called ahead to the office and I guess it's to be expected during this time of year.

I thought I'd snap a couple of pictures since I had the extra time.


In other poker related news... this Friday at 7:00-ish Shuman will be hosting another cash game at his house for all you action junkies. Omaha and Pineapple get more game time than Hold'em at that gathering. The swings are great and the stacks of chips are high! And JR will play host on Sunday at 3:00pm to the next NDPT tournament. It will be held at the Eagles, since his basement is still functioning as a wood shop for the time being. Registration begins at 2:00pm for anyone who hasn't already signed up via the email listing. Please come and take part in one or both of these great games. Bring money!


The VW Bug will not be venturing out today.

Hope all is well in your respective necks of the woods... Stay warm!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: