Thursday, November 27, 2008

Drunken and crazed

After an alcohol induced stupor courtesy of the Eagles and a group of friends/all-too-willing participants Big Red and I headed to the house on what was Thanksgiving Eve. Buzzed as I Wuzzed... I fired up the Bodog client, and after the dust settled on 120 hands in 45 minutes... cheer_dad finds himself in strange uncharted Bodog territory. I've crossed another "hundred" marking and find myself at $324.00. Go figure. Tempted as I am to continue on, I'll savor the experience and call it a night.

Oh, and the other night, when JJ got me in trouble at NDPT #17, keeping me out much too late. One of the tips that I got at the Eagles, ended up as the winner. Ship the $100 beeyatches! Okay DeeJay, got tippage. So the night was by no means a total wash.

Regards,

cheer_dad

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......

cheer_dad said...

Awww, u make me blush! : ) Thanks for stopping by.