Sunday, November 02, 2008

Medicated

Still feeling the effects of whatever it is that ails me. I went to QuickCare yesterday after Cole finished bowling... and got an antibiotic and some other meds. The headaches have been the worst, but I'm starting to feel a little better, except for the fact that I'm really tired. I'll see how I feel in the morning, to see how work goes...

We went last night to the Yanok's to play cards. I finished 4th place in each of the games. I managed to make my money back plus another $10... Oh well, a night playing cards and all that. I ended up going out of both games at the hands of a suckout in both cases. I got it in with the best of it, and ended up on the wrong side of the community cards. It's the nature of the game. All the more reason to love it.

I'm still a little overly medicated so my thoughts are scrambled and I think I'll simply call it a night, and a post. Good night...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: