Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NDPT 2008 Series coming to a close...


Well gang, the N Debt Poker Tour (NDPT) 2008 Series is coming to a close. I want to say thanks to each and every one of you who have made this a fantastic year! From the looks of things one of three people will be taking down the Points Race for the year; Steve, Vince, or JR. Steve is currently in the lead with 190 points (by a margin of 4 points to both Vince and JR who are tied at 186.) Big Red and I are tied at 176, but I think a stray lightning bolt would have to take Steve, Vince, and JR out right after I announced "shuffle up and deal" at the next tournament for either of us to have a prayer of taking it down. Good luck to you all, and I'll be checking the Weather Channel for the extended forecast...

I'm going to go ahead and make the announcement for NDPT #18 to be held December 6th at 6:00pm at my house.

And also, the Year-End-Extravaganza $50 buyin game will be held on December 20th at 6:00pm, again at my house.

You may begin RSVP-ing to either one or both of these games now!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: