Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a night!

Thanks to ALL of you who made it out last night to help celebrate the 40th birthday of my wife, Teresa. You all made the time very special and she really enjoyed herself. The band, JINX'D was great and really put on a terrific show for us. We killed the first keg and headed into a second one. And Santana, our bartender with the the bottomless bottles, really helped to get the party going! Teresa really enjoyed all the gifts, including the "over-the-hill" variety which we all got a good laugh out of. She recalled this morning that at some point during the night she started selling "kisses" for a buck! I don't know if Laura will ever be the same!!! Too bad I don't have pictures of that to share... (if someone does I'd love to have 'em.)

I hope each of you had a wonderful evening. Thanks again for making it so special for her.

Regards,

cheer_dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More fun than some of us should have had! Great times!