Saturday, January 10, 2009

Long day

Congratulations to last night's winners at the Yanok's game, Matt in game #1 and Big Red in game #2. I still a wooser!!! I had a great time and it was good to get together with ALL of you and lose money. : ) After returning I was of course still a bit buzzed and was still itching for some poker satisfaction like always. So, I logged on to Bodog...again. 3 tabled for a while, and honestly I don't remember how long. : P Anyway, I made note in my poker log of the fact that I added another $40 to the online roll. Go figure!

Had to get up today and take Cole to bowling. Normal league play was a little tedious for him, but I do want to mention that one of the other boys on his team had an ALL-TIME high score today. His average is around 90, I believe, BUT today he was on FIRE! Griffin bowled a 232!!! It was unbelievable. Everybody came over to watch. What a day for a 10 year old kid! Cole decided that he wanted to play in the tournament at 1:00pm. So we ended up back at the lanes. He did much better on that round. Cole has a 70 average, but in game one he rolled a 113! His handicapped score for the day was 640! Way to go, we'll find out next week how he stacked up against everyone else. I think he did very well, and I was proud of him.

Then, it was off to play two basketball games. They won the first and lost the second only by a couple shots. So it was a very good game and a lot of fun to watch. My boy is handling the ball MUCH better than he was only a couple of weeks ago. He is becoming aggressive and really fights for the ball. Particularly he is running and dribbling 100% better than before. Good job, way to hustle boy! I've had a really good day with him today... he's a great kid!

It's been a busy day... and now I'm going to vegetate on the couch, and count the cracks in my eyelids.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: