Monday, January 05, 2009

Thanks to the bloggers...

I'm more than a little relieved that the New Year reflections and prophetizing have just about come to an end in the forums and blogs. I'm just as guilty of posting up some such drivel about looking back and being thankful for what I have and anticipating good things in the coming year. But it seems that's what everyone's been doing. On this topic, less is more! Don't get me wrong... I haven't dropped any of the blogs that I routinely read as a result of some agonizing touchy feely post about the past and future in line with the new year. But I'm glad to see that we've all gotten hold of ourselves and are now beginning to get back to the business of blogging. Some of the blogs I read I find well written, polished, and thought provoking. Others are just glimpses into the daily trials and tribulations of the "every man/woman." In those which I enjoy most it feels like a piece of you is woven into the words you write and share with the online world. I appreciate you all and would encourage you to "write on!" Every once in a great while, I'll comment on a post. Sometimes it's just to say "thanks," or "great post." There are times I could write more and would like to but I'm merely interested in letting you know that what you decided to share out in the dark vacuum of the intertubes has not gone unnoticed.

In closing, to all you bloggers (many of the best are listed in the right-hand column of my own blog) thanks for taking the time to put your fingers to the keyboard, and then pushing the "Publish" button.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: