Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A little less whining please

No, I didn't make it all back, but I pulled myself back over that damned $200 mark again on Bodog. So, let's re-evaluate where we stand. I donked off some, and that was just my own stupidity. I deserved it... and the poker powers that be saw to it to show me the error of my ways. I got it. Then, getting the shit kicked out of me the following day for no good or definable reason, or so I thought. Or think... Ah hell I don't really know. Still, I made a series of observations about tonight's play in my log book, that I want to think about before writing them down out here for a few reasons. First, I want to make sure I don't give anyone the opportunity to call me an idiot for getting it all wrong. And just in case anyone is actually reading this blog that plays with me routinely, well hell there's a lot of decision-making that I've put into my poker log book and some of that information just wouldn't do to have known out there. I need to treat each hand as if it were my last, and simply make fewer mistakes than everyone I'm in a hand with. Also, I don't have to frackin' prove anything to anyone at the table and there's no point in defending my honor or my ego. There are better grindable opportunities out there rather than ramma-jammin' into the pot with any other swingin' dick on a coin flip! Pick your spot. If that don't work...pick another one. There will always be another spot...ALWAYS!

Thanks for reading. Thanks for riding along on my rollercoaster emotional ride at the card tables. Honestly, thanks for finding anything interesting at all to read out here. I'm glad you stopped by.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: