Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tonight we run with the Wol[f]e's

NDPT #15 is tonight at 7:00 courtesy of the Wolfe's. As always I'm sure there will be more alcohol, donk-moves, and someone or other gettin' nekkid; so be prepared! Steve A still rests at the top of the heap in the points race, while I think I've faded somewhere into obscurity. So, maybe all I can really do is just be a relative pain in your ass. Whatever, I'm here for ya buddy.

JR, (a.k.a. Uncle June to my kids) and his better half Nikki are away at Bridge Day and will not be there tonight. You can read all about the event held at the New River Gorge in West by god Virginia here... JR sent me a couple of pictures to share.





In other news... my daughter Whitney (you remember the lil blond girl) went on her first "car date" last night. The boy lived to tell the tale too! The event brought to mind a few things:
  • I'm old.
  • WTF!!!
  • I need a bigger gun.
  • Eventually she's going to leave me.
  • I miss her already...
My advice to those of you with daughters, lock 'em up now. The only guys they're ever gonna meet are a lot like we were back then!

Hope all is well with each of you and I'll see many of you tonight. You'll know it's me... 'cause I'll be stacking ALL of your chips! Ship it!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: