Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shamus' Interview of Dennis Phillips

I urge you all to head over to http://hardboiledpoker.blogspot.com/2008/10/hard-boiled-poker-interview-dennis.html immediately! If you can't tell from the link, Shamus interviews Dennis Phillips who is the chip leader of the November Nine of the Main Event of the World Series of Poker. Once again Shamus delivers top notch reporting of the poker kind. Actually I'm plugging it because he included a couple of my questions in his interview of Phillips! How cool is that!?! "It's Shake 'n Bake... and I helped."

But seriously, the interview is great and further solidifies why I'll be rooting for Phillips to walk away with the WSOP bracelet, $9+ million, and the admiration (and a tinge of jealousy) of the poker world. I wish him continued success!

And as always Shamus, thanks for the fantastic job that you do!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: