Sunday, October 26, 2008

NDPT #16 approaches, and oh my Anniversary!!!

Registration will begin in just under 2 hours from now, as the collective gathers at the Eagles at 2:00pm today for NDPT #16. Registration begins then, and we get the cards in the air at 3:00pm sharp. At least what passes for "sharp" with our little ragtag group. We're hoping to pick up some additional Eagles members and "outsiders" for this game. JR has worked really hard at putting this and past games at the Eagles together and he is to be commended for his efforts. So, give him a pat on the back when you see him today.

Hope to see you all there, but for now, I've got to get a few things done here at the house before gametime. I'll try to give a recap of the action if I can stay sober enough for the whole affair, which frankly "I doubt!" But I'll tell what I remember anyway.

Oh and today is mine and Big Red's 17th Wedding Anniversary!!! It seems like... well forever. : ) Just kidding babe, put down the knife! I still love you after all these years, and looking forward to many more. And yes, we are playing poker on our anniversary, how's that for degenerate gamblers!?!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: