Monday, April 20, 2009

Damper on the day


Work continues to put a "damper" on the day. In the way of all the many other things I'd rather be doing. "We are not amused!" Of course it's a Monday, and it's raining and nasty outside, so honestly tell me the upside to this day? I feel a bit like wet kitty in the picture. "Wut treachery iz dis?"

But it has made the day fly by, so there I guess is the silver lining. : P

In other unfortunate news, the lil blond girl got herself in some trouble at school with the cellphone. I'll leave it at that, but add only that I'm partially to blame. So, I can't be too hard on her... BUT I think I'm just gonna have to suggest leaving the friggin' thing at home from now on. I'm sure there will be fight on hand for tonight. I just wanna keep her out of trouble, of a more serious nature. She's been pinched for the offense too many times. She can't do the time, so she best not do the crime, in this instance.

Anywho, baseball practice is obviously cancelled for the night, and unfortunately Opening Day looms on the horizon for this Saturday. The boys needed some additional work and I've had a few of them off the last practice that we had on Saturday. So, game #1 may be a bit rough. Of course maybe things will begin to click and the bats will rattle loud!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: