Sunday, April 19, 2009

NDPT #4 Results

Thanks to all who came out to play, but as usual not everyone can win, including me. But your winners for the night were Julie Wolfe in 1st, Eric Freed in 2nd, Big Red in 3rd, and Jenny in 4th. Only the top three were awarded "chips" toward the year-end-tournament. Currently they are 11 people who have qualified for the year-end game. Chip stacks range from 2,360 to 315, bearing in mind that the blinds start out at 10-20. There are still many more tournaments to come folks, and I'll remind you that at the Yanok game where this "method" began the short stack that showed up to play their year end game took it down, after a long fought battle. So, this thing is far from over.

Congratulations to the winners. The ladies made another brilliant showing. Thanks again to all who showed up to make it a great night.

I was able to minimize my tourney and cash game losses by winning about a buy-in yesterday in about an hour of play online on Bodog. Again, I've been noticing a crop of players that are new, or at least new to me. Some of my old rivals haven't been around. They've either gone busto... or moved up or down. But maybe they've just been on a break. I'll keep my eye out for them, and my notes on their play handy.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: