Sunday, April 05, 2009

True Blood Season Two


According to http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2009-04-02-true-blood_N.htm HBO's True Blood will return on June 14th. I can hardly wait to see where they go next with the story of Sookie Stackhouse. I really need to go pick up the Charlaine Harris Southern Vampire Series, upon which True Blood is based. There are currently 8 books in the series with a 9th due out soon.

At least there'll be something to look forward to when LOST takes its hiatus. Of course, with baseball season quickly ramping up I'll be pressed for time, very likely watching on DVR or my various downloadables. Fear not Uncle June... I'll be grabbing all the future installments.

Regards,

cheer_dad

1 comment:

Smarta88 said...

Uncle June is salivating! I can't wait!!!