Friday, April 17, 2009

NDPT #4 is tomorrow night

I'm leaving work early today, and not due to some level of over-indulgence last night at the club. Indulge yes, over no... Actually, I've got a number of errands to run, including I must get my cable modem replaced as it went kaboom, and at home at least I've been internet-less. I might as well not exist, don't you agree!?! I also have to go pick up part of the uniform order for my baseball team. Check in on the kids who are still on Spring Break. And then grab Cole and head to the baseball fields this evening for practice. After that, Cole is heading over to his papaw's house to spend the night, and then in the morning get up to go turkey hunting. Great white hunter indeed!

He'll be back tomorrow early evening, cause then we have baseball practice again! I'll spend the day cleaning up the basement, and other honey-do like projects, and I'll have to get the chips and tables set up for tomorrow night's NDPT Tournament #4! Turnout is going to be light, if the response I've received is any indication of things, but you just never know. It'll be good to come home after baseball and hang out with friends, drink a beer or twelve and play some cards. I'm looking forward to it.

Work's kept me busy, and I'm very thankful for the weekend.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: