Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stress Reliever...


This helpful hint/kit goes out to my ole pal Uncle June. I'm not sure the instructions will help alleviate his stress, but it'll be a lot of fun for me to watch him try. I particularly like instruction #5! : )

In other news and observations... why do all roads lead to the Eagles. Big Red and I headed up to the Outback last night for what was to be a quick happy hour. Then, JR, showed up and then a little later Julie did too. Happy hour came and went and we still never ended up eating anything. Then, the car just kinda headed for the Eagles. It's like magic I guess. There we bumped into Chris and then we just sort of kept drinking. We are bad people. And I've been tired all day today as punishment.

I did play some poker on Bodog when I got back home and made $52 in an hour or so of play. Some different people were online last night and didn't seem to be able to give me their money quick enough. And I for one was ALL about it!

Work is nearly over for the day... and I foresee a NAP in my future. Man, I'm old...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: