Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'll take it!

Hey, anytime you can cash out up only 1 buy-in, despite the fact that you lost a hand with a full house Jacks full of Aces versus a Royal "diamond" flush... you count your lucky stars that you were four tabling and had your money spread around a bit! Oddly enough, it didn't even fell bad. I saw the possibility out there on the board of more than a few hands that could conceivably beat me, but the river bet was small from the villain, and perhaps mercifully so! I had earlier in the session spanked a guy with AK when my pocket sixes made their pact with the devil... and setted him into the felt oblivion. That might've stung him a bit. I know, it didn't help he'd flopped the Ace... To make it worse, he was doing all the betting, and I kept letting him. Lotsa position raising paying off, irregardless of my particular holding. It's been a few days since I logged on to play and this was a nice return to the tables. Thank you Lady Luck... I'll take it!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: