Saturday, May 16, 2009

Facebook is evil


Facebook... is evil! Something that could so quickly begin to occupy my time, and have me turn all obsessive compulsive can be nothing other than evil... Wow, I've reconnected with people that I haven't seen or heard from in the last couple of decades. I had resisted diving in to Facebook and MySpace and all their ilk thinking it was "just for the kids" and that it would interest me. I mean honestly I've got this here blog as a presence on the intertubes. What more could I want. I was wrong! There's a big shocker huh? Anyway, I'm on Facebook now, posting up pics and commenting around on the pages of friends new and old. I'm sure the newness will die down at some point, but right now it's a lot of fun. I'll hold off on the MySpace thing. There just aren't enough hours in the day for me to build a whole new existence. Find me on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=639437439&ref=name.

NDPT Poker tournament starts tonight at the Wolfe's at 7:00pm. Prolly 20-30 folks will be there... hope you're one of them! Gotta get going, if I'm going to get my errands done before it's time to go.

Regards,

cheer_dad

1 comment:

Tony said...

You are totally right! Let me tell you the newness of facebook ended so quickly for me!