Sunday, May 24, 2009

Good times w/ the Kress clan

Teresa, Cole and I all headed out to Bob and Cassy's for a cookout today, from an invite of Matt and Jody. Great food, big crowd of folks and all the kids too. Great time was had by all. I really enjoyed just hanging out and just relaxing for a while. Of course, a card game ensued for a few hours. I bought in for $100 and cashed out up $89, in this $1/$2 nlhe. Played tight and waited. Most other instances I had little to even think about. Preflop raises made it easy to fold my crap hands. Only a very few marginal situations that I had to deal with... and in all cases I made the right call. We just made it home... and it's nice to put a win back under the ole belt. But actually it was just a lot of fun hangin' out, playing some cards, drinking a few beers and just laughing it up.

This was a good day.

Regards,

cheer_dad

1 comment:

Kiko said...

Hi,
I’m Kiko, administrator of MallorcaPokerTour.com. We are now promoting a new poker room, OptimusPoker.com. If you register through our website, you can receive better rakeback that you have at this moment.
You have just to send us an email to info@mallorcapokertour.com and apply for your rakeback offer.
Regards,

Kiko