Friday, May 29, 2009

Keith Urban Concert, Charleston WV


This is just one of the many pictures that were taken at the Keith Urban concert last night. This one wasn't bad for being taken by my cellphone's camera. Uncle June says he's got a lot of good pictures, that he has to get to me. Teresa, Laura, JR, and I ALL had a great time last night. Teresa claims to have pawed Keith Urban as he made his way through the floor crowd. The man may never be the same, after gettin' just a little of Big Red! We had great seats, although we abandoned them for the 2nd half of the concert, and hung out with the whole mob in the aisles. Very entertaining show to say the least. And the confetti you see flying around... that stuff ended up in some very interesting places. I'll get some more pictures uploaded soon.

2 comments:

Stanley said...

Hi,

You have shared useful information on Keith Urban Concert at Charleston WV.

Charleston WV area hosts events throughout the year. Many religion festival and cultural activities in cities throughout the year, including the May Festival Vandalia, multi-Fest in August and September wheel racing star. These festivals Charleston show the ethnic diversity, culture and diverse traditions.

TaylorSwift said...

One of my long standing dreams was to attend a Keith urban concert live. . I know all the words of his songs by heart …well he is performing this year. Next weekend I’m going to visit my sister and we will attend his Keith urban ; I've compared tickets prices tix before from Ticketwood here
So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the concert.