Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Almost there!!!

Patience grasshopper...patience...You just have to hold on til tomorrow. In just under 24 hours from now, I'll be leaving Columbus, OH for Las Vegas, NV. Can you feel the excitement in my voice people! I think I may be sporting wood here folks! I know...I know t.m.i. Keep it PG-13 for the kids right. I just can't help it, I've been all calm cool and collected all this time...and now I'm just friggin' ready to get going. We leave home at 3:00pm tomorrow...and if I thought it'd get me there any quicker I'd leave right now! I think everyone else would too. Although our plane will touch down in Vegas at around 9:30pm PST, it'll probably be close to midnight or so before we get our bags stowed away, and hit the floor running. I doubt seriously that I'll attempt anything other than $2/$4 Limit Hold 'em tomorrow night at the Imperial Palace. Some of the gang may head off for a late night Tournament somewhere, but I'm questioning where my head is going to be after a full day, then being kooked up on a plane for 4 hours. Tilt could actually be an emotional state that would be a step up from how I may feel when I actually sit down to play some cards. And if I'm feeling alright, I'll have time to observe the No Limit table which will be very close at the Imperial Palace Poker Room. Either way, I'll be playing poker, and how bad could that be?!?

Maybe more later, now...I'm all about laundry and getting packed.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: