Saturday, June 02, 2007

F-Bomb


This is how I get fucked bonus chasing...even when I don't do anything wrong. I sat down to relax just for a few hands, and on hand number two I get pocket rockets. I reraise to $11 preflop (at a .25/.50 NLHE table) to a guy who made it $3 to go in the first place. I learn later when I get BEAT that he was holding 6-7s...how do you combat this?

Welcome to Long Winding Road
>Disconnect all ins are not allowed in this game!
Any disconnects will be treated as a fold by the player.
>Game # 1,421,148,033 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards(As Ah )
> gnapsack, you have 10 seconds to respond
> gnapsack, you have 5 seconds to respond
> chip_tastic shows Two Pair, Aces over Queens(As Ah Qh Qd 7h )
> odds77 shows a Full House, Sevens full of Queens(7h 7d 7c Qh Qd )
> odds77 wins $97.25 with a Full House, Sevens full of Queens

Maybe it'll get better luck tonight at Frank and Julie's house, but I wouldn't count on it. I was so close to claiming my bonus and being above $200 that I started with, now the best I can do if I can even fuckin' hang on is $185. But hell there's plenty of time for cocksuckers like odds77 to bust me again, and leave with me with nothing before I put in the next 181 hands.

AND NOW, after this OTHER hand...I'll be lucky to GET to the bonus $'s at all, I mean REALLY...
Some days I really hate this fuckin' game!

Regards,
cheer_dad


...Epilogue...

I dropped the $50 rebuy at this table too. I'm the small blind, and since it's unraised I call the .25...and hit two pair on the flop w/8-4os. I bet out, and get called, of course. I push all in and I make my boat by the river, only to be beat by a better boat, by the guy who had ALSO HIT TWO PAIR (ACES and Eights) on the fuckin' flop! I now have $35.64 in my Poker Rewards account. Yes, in 26 raked hands...I lost $100!

I just may not recover, from this year of bad poker.

No comments: