Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good weekend...


It's been a good weekend. On Friday we got some MUCH NEEDED RAIN, here in the Mid-Ohio-Valley. Although now my grass will grow! This did impact Whitney's softball game...and it had to be rescheduled for Sunday, which is today. But since the evening was freed up, Big Red and I were able to head over to the Yanok's for the card game! I took first in BOTH tournaments! A total cash out for the night of $280. And I took the lead in the year end game, which means I'll have the biggest chip stack. SWEET!!! I would have blogged about it but we left the next morning for Pittsburgh and the concert! 7 of us piled into the Durango and headed off. Lots of beer, lots of music, lots of fun! I'll try to get the pictures from JR to post to the blog and the website so that you can all see the place. Heinz Field is really nice.
Nice place to visit...I wouldn't want to live there though. Too congested for my taste.
I'm trying to knock out the last 20-ish raked hands on Poker Rewards, so I can get my $100 bonus, SOON! But I don't feel so bad now since I did well at Yanok's. Maybe it's a trend, that'll move forward into Saturday's tournament here at the house. We'll see!

Enough for now, maybe later.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: