Thursday, June 28, 2007

Soaring with eagles...

The Eagle is being removed from the Endangered Species List. That seems like an incredibly proud accomplishment. Back in the 40's the national symbol was next to extinct. Now it seems to be thriving, and soaring proud! Congratulations and big thanks to all who had a hand in saving this remarkable species.
All of this information is courtesy of the Times Picayune
Speaking of soaring with eagles...hopefully that's how I'll be flying in Las Vegas!!! The time is nearly here folks! I'm here at work for a few short hours til Noon, and then I head home to square away a few last details, and then it'll be off to the land of dreams, and bright lights. I'm planning to continue to blog the whole time we're there, and try to post lots of pictures out here as well. Primarily for JJ's benefit and harrassment. Sorry buddy, I couldn't resist. Wish you were going, maybe we'd have that run at the BlackJack table again like we did with the Jersey Boys. Even though we both know that game is EVIL!

I'll continue to post, as time permits. I particularly hope to head over to RIO and see what pro-watching I can do at the WSOP!!! Stay Tuned!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: