Monday, November 26, 2007

Eagles Night

I'm not sure how it happens but...maybe you can spot the telltale signs for me. How do I go from this mild-mannered easy going human being:















To something very different not long after:


I'll give you a clue... it probably has something to do with the concoction I'm preparing to suck down in the first image. Lotsa beer followed by stiff drinks of Jack Daniel's and more beer and well, the Mr. Hyde you see before you makes an appearance. He's a happy guy, not trouble but I'll tell you one thing. He can't play cards for shit!!! Robert I vaguely remember trying to bluff you off of a pot after a flop, when I hit second pair, even after you'd already raised big preflop. The King on the Flop should have warned me off, but not this guy... Your AK was obviously good here! Note to self... Pick one cards or booze. Oh hell who am I kiddin', I was havin' a blast. And I'll likely do it all again sometime real soon! And how was it that every time Matt appeared to be bluffing like there was no tomorrow, is precisely the time when he'd come up with Pocket Aces, or at least nail back end straight with a 7-3os. Sheesh!

As for the others who showed up for Big Red and Angie's birthday celebration at the Eagles, we don't have much in the way of pictorial evidence. But what we have...is absolutely irrefutable. Yeah we were all more than a little intoxicated!
















And how 'bout this cleavagey bunch:














Or maybe this follow up:















They say a picture's worth a thousand words, so I'll dispense with my usual lengthy commentary, and just leave it at 'Nuff Said!!! Thanks to everyone who came out for a night of drunken abandon. It was a great time.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: