Friday, November 23, 2007

Here we go again...




Once more into the abyss. Imagine that, it's Friday, we're guys, there's a poker room in Wheeling. You do the friggin' math. There's a support group for this sickness I just know it. It's JR's fault, in truth, and Frank too! Don't know how or why, but it is. Live with it! That's right JR, Frank, Steve, Chris, and yes me too, are all headed to Wheeling tonight, to see if we can't donate some time and money to the greater poker good. I STILL hate this friggin' game. But then again, what else am I gonna do. Right? I'm off at 3:30, gotta rush home, quick change, take some meds, say hey to the kids, get MOM out the door. Haul ass over to Chris', pick up a bottle of Jack, drive to JR's pile in with the rest of the degenerate gamblers...and head off to swim with the fishes, and the occasional shark. One of these days, we'll make Chester, I swear. Really! I Promise! Please?! Oh enough already. I'm already getting psyched up. I've also already filled out my racing form, for the doggies too. Yup, all 17 races! I've got right at 30 minutes to go, and yet another road trip from hell will be under way.

Lady Luck beckons me once again to dive deep into the abyss. CANNONBALL!!!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: