Saturday, November 03, 2007

Less than 2 hours away

Poker night at the Wolfe's is less than 2 hours away people. And in the words of SpongeBob SquarePants... "I'm ready!" I was up late last night, waiting for Big Red to return from the Eagles after her SPA party, here at the house. She came home a winner, cashing out for $200 on the dreaded machines. She does well on them usually, me...not so much. I think they can smell the fear! I got up a little late this morning, and immediately headed down to do my 30 minutes on the ole treadmill. Then, it's been a friggin' Laundry-Palooza around here. Sheesh who's wearing all this shit! But it's nearly done now. I got the kids fed, kitchen cleaned up, I have to drop off Whitney at Jordan's for the night. Cole of course in tow. Teresa will be coming back (late I'm sure) from a day at the mall with her mother. Yes, the dreaded Monster-In-Law, guilted her into a day of shopping, since they don't spend enough time together. Guess she never did the math on... time spent with her, is time away from me. Aw...who am I kidding I got a lot done today. Albeit, Martha Stewart-ish...and if I can just get these frackin' panty hose to stop riding up. And hold the jokes about me making someone a good little wife one of these days.

Anyway, game plan for tonight...there is no game plan, other than me consuming mass quantities of cold and wet drinks, containing a lot of barley and hops. There could be the occasional Jello Shot and/or shot of Crown. (Big Red you better remember to pick it up!) The Jackson's will be absent from tonight's game. I'm wondering what affect that will have (if any) on how I or anyone else for that matter plays. I'm sure JR, will notice fewer suckouts! Maybe I could invite "Call-Station-Carl" over for S and G's! Where the frack is my boy KIMA?! Wait that's frack or some derivative of it now twice in this post. You could probably guess I've been watching the Battlestar Galactica series. I had not been watching it since it first aired back in the first season. So, I rented Season 1 from Blockbuster and have been watching it in its entirety. Anyway that explains the frackin' frack of it!

I read today that "annette_15" had made the final table at the the EPT Dublin. Is there no stopping this "little-girl?" Best of luck to you. It just dawned on me, she's just a bit over 4 years older than my daughter! Who among you can picture my lil blonde girl at the tables? Although she did used to make the most of the trash talk when she played my freerolls for me on UB! Depressed smart-ass punks to no end to hear they were getting beat by a little girl. HEEHEE!

Well, it's time to wrap it up, and herd the kids together, and get Whit to where she's heading for the evening. See you all very soon. See a very few of you at the final table, and then you can all watch me take down the top spot tonight. How's that for the power of positive thinking!?!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: