Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh well...

I've resisted playing any cards at all for the past couple days, after getting back from Wheeling. Figured it for a losing lengthy session, and I didn't want to add to it. But this evening, beginning to feel a little less under the weather, I fire up Bodog to play. I bring up two $10 tables, yes .05/.10 NLHE. Unfortunately AK gets spanked hard, when my opponent flops a flush, and I'm looking at TPTK, and he's been a raising ass for quite a while. The other table, I push for the first time with pockets Q's, and the "jap" next to me pushes all in for like $3, so I'm calling. He has A-10, douchebag, of course hits (NO NOT THE ACE) 4 cards to the straight. Yeah, this is fun, I remember why I love playin' poker! So, down like $15 for the night, and now the Bodog account is now at $168-ish. Hey, it's still up. And maybe pushing with the AK, in the face of the flush, was the bad move. BUT, I swear I'm just getting so tired of getting pushed around and/or fucked over. But pushing at the wrong time, will get you that way too. I logged off, and decided to blog instead. Oh well, tomorrow's another day.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: