Sunday, December 02, 2007

Another baby step online, and WVU sucks!

After WVU's dismal failure during last nights game, the family and I returned from the Wolfe's. I won't even go into detail about the game it irritated me so much. I logged on briefly to Poker Rewards to play just a few hands. A few is all that I did. But for a good reason! After about a 1/2 round of play, I look down at rockets! The table has moved slow thus far, so I opted just to make it 2X the BB. I get only 1 caller. The flop is 2-2-5. I bet the pot. Lone caller just calls. The turn is an 8. I bet 1/2 pot. Lone caller again, just calls. Now before you go, yeah those'll get you every time, you shoulda dropped the bullets, let me tell you the river card. Another ACE!!! Only one hand in the deck can kill me now. Normally I would accept your pity, but not this time. I bet pot again, for all my marbles. He CALLS! I show...and he MUCKS!!! I make $18.xx in less than 10 minutes of play. Big Red says it's time for bed...sounds like a good idea, I'll quit while I'm ahead. Have $133.xx on that site now.

Only other thing I'm interested in, is finding out what brought JR's date to an end last night. BUT on the positive side, it sounded like he was having a great run at the $1/$2 NLHE table! Apparently everyone but of course him, was interested in the WVU vs Pitt game. Gotta run.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: