Saturday, December 29, 2007

Oops

My tournament life ends against Scott E, when I raise preflop w/ pocket 4's. He calls, the 3x bet and the flop comes 3-5-6. I push all in, right before we're heading to 3 table play. He insta-calls, and tables his pocket 5's!!! My open ender never hits...although the poker gods laugh in my direction and give me another 4!!! FRACK! But that's how it goes. No faulting his play. I don't really fault my own, not making him for a low card in the first place. He played it well. I suppose in retrospect I did not. But...I actually put him on either big slick...or lil slick. The smallish pair hadn't really crossed my mind. I did it to myself...and deserve my fate. Now in the role of rail bird...or hey, there's a cash table. Hopefully Lady Luck will pay me a visit in the cash game.

Why...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: