Sunday, December 30, 2007

Congrats to the NDPT Year-End Winners!

I trust that everyone had a really good time last night at the NDPT Year End Tournament. I did, and it was more than obvious that the Red Snappers had their fair share of fun. Congratulations to all of the winners:
Jim Lucas took down the top spot, followed by Julie Wolfe, Del Minturn, Teresa Murray, and Mike Robey. It has definitely been quite a year for the ladies. Maybe one of these days I'll start playing well again (now there's a real laugh!) I'll post this info to the website soon, just today, I'm in vegetate mode. A late lunch at the Olive Garden with the Wolfe Pack today, has me overstuffed and feeling tired, so I'm finding a comfortable spot on the couch, from which I may never move again.

I do want to give a BIG THANKS to Chris Brothers for being the Pit Boss for this year. I've really appreciated all your hard work, and patience. Except for that one incident with JJ, but that one was worth the price of admission, just wish I had it all on video to relive that moment.

Also, thank you all for joining Big Red and I in our home for poker every month (and more.) I hope you all enjoy coming here as much as we enjoy having you. Thanks for another great year, and I look forward to many, many more. As soon as Frank, JR, and I get our ducks in a row we'll get out a notice for the first game of the year, and a semblance of what's ahead for us this year.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: