Sunday, December 09, 2007

The weekend continues

On Friday at the Yanok's I blew it! Failing to pay attention on one key hand, cost me a cashout in the tournament. I didn't see that Chris was still holding cards, when I pushed all in with a pocket 7's. No one else looked interested in their cards. So I was pushing with my lowly little pair, to take it down right there. Chris's cards were covered by his hands...not on purpose, but face it he's a big guy. At any rate he as well pushed it all in too, with his pocket Jacks, which held, and even improved when he flopped his set. Oops. The good news is that I still have a very good chip stack for the year ending game, which is scheduled for December 21st. I think I'll lighten up on the alcohol consumption for that one. Last night, at JR's I cashed to make a total of like $10 for the night. Wahoo, yippee! Right now were getting ready to leave for Scott and Sally's for the Steelers/Patriots game. And, wow it's time to go now...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: