Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well at least they're consenting adults, errr wait...

It's just all too easy... http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20167191,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines. According to the People.com article, Ma and Pa Spears just "adore" the strapping lad (Casey Aldridge) who is the "father-to-be" of Jamie Lynn's baby. Well at least they're two adults, and of the age of consent...oh wait, he is...she's not. Huh, I didn't think that was allowed!?!. Oh, but wait this is HollyWeird! I mean back home in the LOOSYANA bayou, the shotguns would be a comin' out! Okay, that's not fair, I can't overgeneralize here. I have not been to Louisiana before, and cannot legitimately comment. Here in the Mountain State however, I know someone in the family woulda at least winged him with some buckshot.

*Note to self...print People.com article...hang on fridge for daughter to see...RELOAD...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: