Friday, December 14, 2007

Google Analytics

Thanks to the fine folks over at Google Analytics, I've been able to track visits to the blog for a while now. Here's what it's been showing me:

In the good ole U.S. of A...














Okay, the West by god Virginia stats don't surprise me but, California is above Ohio!?! C'mon ya friggin' Buckeyes!

















Then, there's the European block, but that whole SouthEast Asia thing has me stumped.
Must be some of JJ's people.












In other news...we are definitely headed to the movies tonight, and then maybe to the Eagle's to put down a few. Relax, it's the weekend, embrace your inner alky! Or another possibility is Shuman's Cash Game, which looks like it will be very juicy tonight. Frank and I BOTH noted the presence of one cash cow in particular. MMMMMMM, beefy!

And, "...what's that Lassie...Timmy's in the well...no?...oh...JR's not coming tomorrow night to NDPT #12!... Really?...something about a girlfriend...Now that really is tragic!!!"
Sorry Nikki!!! I saw the shot and just HAD to take it!

Frank, I'm gonna burn this image into the back of your brain!!!
"COOL-REFRESHING-DRINK!"
ack-phtt!!! patooie!!!

Regards,

cheer_dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Real easy for married men to give a single guy a hard time! ;-)

Ever think that I was just trying to give you or Frank a chance to actually win this year??? ;-) Only kidding.

Hard to turn down the first invitation from your girlfriend's parents by saying "No thanks - I have a card game!". Trust me, this won't be a habit! If this was the FIRST tourney of 2008 - I'd BE THERE!

Hope you all have fun without me! ;-( If the party I'm going to is a bust - you might see my happy ass back in Parkersburg (or heading to Wheeling).