Monday, April 21, 2008

fd's Flickr Toys



I struggled today with trying to come up with something to blog about. Nothing poker related came to mind, nothing insightful or earth shattering. And not that this post is going to live up to any of those things, but I started drifting. I got a little click happy and ended up out on Flickr where I found a link to the following site:

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/

There I found some of the coolest photo manipulation tools ever! Maybe lots of you know all about it and didn't need me to be telling you about anything on the internet. If so, sorry... but get over it. I thought it was great. The image above was created from a single photo that was lurking in "My Pictures" folder of the spaceship looking thing at the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas. There's your loose gambling/poker/vegas tie in to keep the blog on topic. : ) Anyway, the photo above was "Hockneyized" as they called it. There were a number of other useful/creative tools on the website for creating cool photo calendars, id badges, stamps, billboards and even jigsaw puzzles. Go out and take a peak at all the site has to offer.

Remarkably I found this on a Monday, a day which up til now I've had very little use for! : P

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: