Sunday, April 06, 2008

Night at the Eagles and more weekend

Last night was a fun night of merrymaking at the Eagles along with the Brothers. As usual the alcohol was flowing. The band JINX'D put on a great show. They really packed in the crowd and filled the dance floor. Great performance guys.

This morning Cole and I finally got around to watching WrestleMania 24. Yes, the boy is absolutely ate up with the WWE! He sat and played with his action figures in his new Steel Cage Ring. : ) I suppose there are worse things he could be doing. Now we're getting ready to head out the door and go to the mall to see Superhero Movie.

I wanted to mention that I did play in the PokerSpace Walker Poker freeroll today and donked off my early chip stack. Basically two hands did me in AKs, vs QQ. I just didn't hit. Then later AQos, and although the flop gave me straight and flush draws neither materialized. against my opponent who paired his Jack. Oh well, I knew I'd never be able to stay and finish it. My fascination with tournament play has begun to wither. Although they are fun from time to time.

Well the time is here... we gotta go.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: