Friday, April 11, 2008

WTF kinda week



Somebody 'splain it all to me. Really! I mean there is the brink of insanity and then, there is, the ABYSS!


The workplace has just given me SOOO many WTF moments this week. Conflict among the team, personal attacks, some downright hateful things said to people face to face. I just don't get it. Being nice I recognize can be a chore, but how about some common friggin' courteousy, and if that's too much how 'bout just not being mean. Is that too much to ask... in the WORKPLACE.


At some point I'm sure one or more people looked down at their WWJD bracelets and decided the answer was... " Oh yeah, it's go time! Yer goin' down!" I really wish I could go into more detail about it all, but somehow, somewhere I'm sure it wouldn't be ethical. Besides it's not nice to talk about STUPID people.


All I know is that I would love to be at the poker table with a few of these guys right now. Soon whatever chips they had would be in front of me. I believe they would reach new heights of "tilt." Oh while I'm on the subject of poker I'll mention the two games I know about that are coming up in the very near future. TONIGHT, is cash game night at the Shumans. And next Saturday April 19th, is the next NDPT tournament being hosted by the Wolfe's. Yes there will be howling at the moon. I may even redeclare my war on the accursed Jack Daniels.
It's been the kind of week I'd just like to take off for Wheeling or better yet Vegas right now. Just cram a wad of cash in my pocket and away I'd go. Probably just as well though, I'd likely bleed off my stack, to some ass hat.
Well be kind to one another this weekend and beyond.
Regards,
cheer_dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya buddy. Look out Jack Dee an amry of two is lookin to kick hind end!!!! woot