Saturday, April 12, 2008

H.R.5767 introduced

I'm headed out the door but I wanted to share some poker related information.
First, a link: http://www.safeandsecureig.org/media/frank-paulrelease.pdf
Basically, Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA) and Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) have submitted H.R. 5767 in an attempt to block finalization of the regulations for the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006! Read for yourself, I'm crossing my fingers...

I've got to leave for baseball practice with my son, so for true analysis head over to see what "Shamus" has to say on the matter at http://hardboiledpoker.blogspot.com/.

Gotta go.

Regards,

cheer_dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone headed out and about this Fri. Apr. 18th there will be a SP check point at 95 and Gihon RD from approx. 10-2 or sometime thereabouts,so for gosh sakes be careful!!!Oh by the way I'm itchin to rake some chips I havn't played for a couple weeks ALL-In Allman is ALL-IN and ready for ya!!
SEE YA NEXT POKER GAME,
ALL-IN