Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What glass ceiling?!

The poker gods have smiled on me tonight on Bodog, allowing me to redeem last night's poor performance AND more importantly break through the $200 ceiling, that seems to have plagued all previous ventures on the virtual felt. Account now sits at $205.45...! Thanks to a VERY nice little run of cards. There was one point near the end of tonight's session when I had pocket Aces on BOTH tables! And actually won on them both. A decent pot on one, and an All-In and a call on the other. Poor guys Queens never knew what hit 'em. Okay, I'll stop my gloating and simply relish the moment.

Remarkably my play was no different tonight. Much the same, and my stats are actually very much the same between the nights and frankly for my overall playing style. We'll see what the next session brings.

Calling it a night...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: