Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Being in class really cuts into my available posting time, ya know?!? But I must admit this is a really interesting class, called Power Excel, for Excel 2007. Not only am I learning about a lot of the new tricks and tweaks offered up by Excel 2007, but I'm learning a lot of the things I never knew about the previous iterations of the almighty spreadsheet application. Great instructor, great course materials. I'll definitely find many uses for the new skills.

Before I forget, Happy St. Patrick's Day to the blogosphere! I may try to swing up by the Eagles for some grub and a green beer (just one) before heading to the Baseball Draft Meeting tonight at 7:00pm. I'm hopeful that these other parents and coaches don't try to drag this thing out, like usual, and just get down to the business of drafting the teams and calling it a night. There's way too much bitchin' and complainin' that usually goes on. But I saw a lot of young talent out there at the skills demo. I'm hopeful that things work out really well for our team.

Next up Poker Game is this Friday the 20th at 7:30, at the Eagles. Yes, it's a Friday night people. The local club is really allowing us to pick our spots and days to play now, since like a lot of other places business is hurting. Our game gets people in the door, and spending money. See poker really IS good for the economy.

I've got to get going people... I'll check ya later.

Regards.

cheer_dad

No comments: