Friday, March 13, 2009

Yanok's poker tonight, be there!


Poker tonight at the Yanok's house! Always a good game, always a good time. Start time is 7:45, to allow some folks to finish up at the local Fish Fry. I'm looking forward to the game(s.) Hoping to put up some points toward the year end tournament. Gotta bring the A-game, sacrifice a live chicken, feel up Lady Luck or whatever other ritual may do the trick. See the whole gang real soon.

Whitney is recovering nicely, from the wisdom teeth extraction. Still in a little pain, but she's coped quite well. Cole of course has bowling again tomorrow. I have the skills demo for baseball tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure there'll be honey do items for me to dive into the rest of the weekend, but it's a long 3-day weekend for me and I'm looking forward to it.

Good luck to you all, in whatever "game" you may find yourselves in this weekend. Unless of course you're in the hand against me. Then, it's just something I say, not something I mean.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: