Saturday, March 07, 2009

Notes from a Bodog failed session

These are the comments I left myself in a notepad window while playing last night. Funny to come back and see them this morning.

"...and so poker begins again...

oof kings shattered by pocket queens... minor setback, checks table one.

successful bluff w/ the shuman hand. (63os for the uninitiated)

seems only hands that are working are the bluffs tonight,
rough on the big hands tonight.

kings cracked again... man that stings.

final insult of night kq meets kk and i hit two pair to his set and i lose a $60 pot. calling it a night. Down $72."

Last night was a much more aggressive game for me, and I was down the whole session unable to put anything big together. Some big hands and pots really took the wind out of my sails. It could've been worse I suppose, but I guess all there is to do now is start the slow steady climb back up.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: