Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back Hand Spring


Back Hand Spring
Originally uploaded by richardsonphotos
Okay, so this isn't Whitney, it's yet another image from the realm of flickr! BUT, my daughter was SO EXCITED last night after gymnastics practice, and asked "did you see me?" Uh... no I had just got there, so she dropped all her stuff and ran back in the gym and told me to watch. And she took off running and unspotted/unsupervised threw her running round off back hand spring! I'm telling you the kid was just BEAMING!!! I'm proud of her, not just for the feat itself but for the amount of work and effort that she's put into it. Good job baby girl!

I really need to start having a camera handy, don't I, so I can take my own meaningful pictures? I also need to think about upgrading from the point and shoot to an honest to goodness camera like a couple of the guys on my team tote around all the time. I did just get an email from Amazon.com advertising a 12 months same as cash on higher end digital cameras. Hmmm... maybe ask the wife. Okay, rob a bank for the money and then ask the wife. : )

I sent out a reminder email today about NDPT #14 at my house this Saturday at 7:00. Turnout for this poker turnout, may be lighter than usual, since it seems there's a lot going on, but no matter, we'll play anyway. Hope to see you then.

Eventually and I promise I will be heading down to Charleston to play at the newly opened Poker Room at the Tri-State Racetrack and Gaming Center. Can I get at least one good poker session?!?

Anyway, time to get back to business.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: