Monday, September 22, 2008

Blurry

Okay NDPT #14, no I haven't got the points updated yet. Sorry folks it was all a little blurry to me. Probably, the benadryl, Jack Daniels, and Killian's Irish Red wasn't the best of cocktail choices to make. Clearly, I was not among the money winners. And thanks to my mind altering experiment I didn't keep the best track of what was what. However, JR has filled in the gaps of my memory and I should probably update later tonight. For now though suffice it to say, that JR took down the top spot for the night, followed by Laura in 2nd, Teresa in 3rd, and Steve in 4th. Congratulations to all of you. I wish I had some recollection of it! : ) The next day was uneventful and found us sticking pretty close to the house most of the day. Sleeping, lounging, just wasting time. I'm getting too old for this shit... But seriously though, I hope everyone had a great time.

Tonight, Whitney has to cheer at a JV game at Erickson Field. I'll likely be there cheering on the cheerleaders. Errr wait...? I'll definitely have to set the DVR for tonight I may not make it home in time to see the Season Openers for Heroes and CSI: Miami. There are some other shows on this season that I'm looking forward to, that the DVR is going to have to be cleaned up to accommodate a lot of new stuff. Sorry Cole, the WWE is going to have to take a backseat!

To my knowledge the next poker to be played isn't until the Yanok's on October 3rd, but who knows with you bunch of damned degenerates! Whatever though, you know Big Red and I will be there as always.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: