Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends...

I get by with a little help from my friends...
Thanks to all of you who helped me correct my mistakes on the NDPT points standings. Frank was quick to point out my lost battle with Jack Daniels certainly played a role. To which I responded, " I have no recollection of that... you clearly have me confused with someone else." Why, the very idea of that devil's elixir even crossing these lips... honestly!

I leave for class in just a few moments, "Mid-Career Retirement Planning." I think I'm going to learn more about the "blood-bath" that I'm taking because of the C-Fund! Looks like I really need to improve my poker skills to really help out the bottom line. I'll check in later in the day, and I'll likely be lamenting my financial situation or whining about being sleepy.

Have a good day.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: